Friday, April 18, 2008

Life!!

I wake up every morning..
its been the same old thing happening..
go school..
eat..
do work..
play basketball..
tuition..
and then sleep again..
and not to forget online la..
but sometimes..
i do wonder..
is there ppl who hates me rite now??
i mean..
i got the feelin tat..
some people around me dun really lik me..
But this is just a taught...
i never knew..
who it is and who isn't...
and if i lik a certain someone..
i never ever take my chances to tell the person..
how i feel..
coz..
im actually afraid..
and in my taughts..
fear is rising..
for example..
usually..
if a person knws tats he lik a gal..
usually the gal will either avoid him..
or talk to him less..
i mean i duno tis is true or not...
coz this i just my taught...
and it really depends on the situation...
not all things happened lik tat..
AND..
i lik to keep my frens close..
i dun really wanna leave them..
i just wished tat..
Friendship do really LAST..
without them..
life is like..
NOTHING..